Have you seen these yet?
Yesterday was ssllloooowww and BORING. But here, 6ix somewhat interesting reads …
- “Imagine if your Wi-Fi router knows when you are dreaming, and can monitor whether you are having enough deep sleep, which is necessary for memory consolidation,” … Not my words, MIT’s Research team. — Link.
- I don’t know how I missed this, but here’s a video showing everything (well, almost) Google’s CEO did (said, actually) at the Google for Nigeria event. — Link.
- While everyone is complaining about the fact that GLO’s 4G band is “hard to get” on most 4G devices in the market at the moment, Yomi thinks it’s actually a good thing. — Link.
- When my Thinkpad 13 dies, this is definitely the Laptop I’m getting next. Link.
- I know you’re not interested, but I’m saying it anyway; Here are the full details of the 18-core CPU Intel launched months back at Computex (Core i9). — Link.
- “Currently, the most likely cause of human extinction is a human-caused disaster” … Words from a senior research fellow at Oxford University. The question was: “When Will Humanity Finally Die Out?” and 4 other “experts” have their own opinions. — Link.