Happy new week! 🙂
No fussing around, let’s jump right into some interesting stories published over the weekend.
- An article went viral over the weekend about how Facebook is the “real life” big brother and although the following isn’t directly related, Engadget published a piece pointing to the fact that Facebook knew about SNAP’s struggles months before the public. — Link.
- Sometime last week a bullet pointed out that Bitcoin crossed the $3,000 mark. Well, that bullet is now obsolete as one Bitcoin (1 BTC) is now equivalent to Forty Seventy-three dollars ($4,073 approx.). — Link.
- Back to Facebook. They secretly launched an app in China called “Colorful Balloons”. — Link.
- Tecno Mobile launched (well, not yet) two new devices in Nigeria last week. They calling them the Spark and Spark
PlugPlus. Check out their features. — Link.
- This is too good to pass up on: Facebook Owns 4 (!) of the five most installed Android Apps Today. The remaining one’s Google’s. — Link.
- And oh, on startup, 4 Facebook Owned Apps hog the most data traffic. — Link.
P.S: The last link is a PDF file from Avast! with over 25 pages.
After-thought: Gee! 4 out of 6 bullets were about Facebook.