The 6ix from Yesterday …
- Not one, but over a hundred persons (students, mostly) have been arrested by the EFCC in the last 3 quarters for financial crimes (majorly internet fraud). One office alone has recovered close to N300m from arraigned “criminals”. — Link.
- Somalia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, and 3 other African countries are ahead of Nigeria for a certain metric. (hint: it’s not so surprising) — Link.
- Last week, the title of a 6ix entry was “HBO Hacked.”. Well, I could have as well repeated that title today because HBO has been hacked again. This time, lightly. — Link.
- Barack Obama just broke a “Twitter world record”. — Link.
- To hell with tempered screen glass protectors. With this new tech, smartphone screens could “heal” their screen cracks autonomously [one day]. — Link.
- More phones: Nokia’s iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy S8 competitor is here. — Link.