6 of ’em …
- In 2011 a 75-year old woman stole some fiber optic cable, cutting 2 entire countries off the internet. — Link.
- I know you would never care to ask, but here, CAPTCHA is short for “Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart“. You’re welcome. — Link.
- Part of Bill Gate’s house was designed on a Mac. — Link.
- Since we are talking about Macs already, you should know that Apple’s first (and original) logo had Sir Isaac Newton in it. — Link.
- You probably correct autocorrect more than autocorrect corrects you. — Source.
- Teenagers spend up to eleven hours a day staring at one screen or another. — Source.
P.S.: Yesterday was BORING.