Of course, I’m kidding.
But seriously though, here are 6ix stories from yesterday I found [somewhat] interesting …
- Android O is Getting a Name … very soon — link.
- Nine in every Ten Nigerian Internet service provider has closed shop in the last five years — link.
- NIPOST says they are getting ready for the E-commerce surge in Nigeria. They’ve even adopted a new global addressing system — link.
- Remember the smartphone Egbon Sundar (Google’s CEO) promised Nigerians? It now has a price tag — link.
- Tobi finally unboxed that weird looking device nTel launched a few days back — link.
- Kiruti (and I) think Whatsapp needs to add (or fix?) these features — link.
One final thing …
Good artists copy, great artists steal. — Picasso (I think).