Yesterday was really interesting. Here, links …
- If you are currently an undergraduate in any of our federal universities affected by the
vacationASUU strike, Onyinye has ideas (backed by 3 ‘success stories’) regarding what to do with your life during the holidaystrike period. — Link.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launches in like a week from today and reliable sources are saying it’s just a bigger Galaxy S8+ with a stylus. In fact, you’re advised to think of it as the “Galaxy S8 Plus Plus (or should that be Pro Plus? Plus Pro?)” — Link.
- More Samsung: A new portable hard drive (SSD) from the brand has speeds of up to 0.5GB per second but the price, hmm… the price of the 2TB model will get you about 6 [Infinix] Note 4(s). — Link.
- Airtel, after making A LOT of noise on social media, has finally allowed users to start opting into their ‘unlimited bundles’ (for almost three weeks now). Here, 9 things to note about them. — Link.
- Here’s a video of a man, a real human man, falling off an Air balloon 5,000 feet above the ground flying down like a mosquito. Yep, he actually flew! And no, this ain’t fiction or CGI. — Link.
- Oga at the Top (Bill Gates) just gave away the 2X equivalent of the net worth of the third richest person in Nigeria for free. — Link.