Notable features of the new Zero smartphone include;
- A weightless device – 120g
- An awesome display – 1920 x 1080px on a 5.5inch display equates 400.504 pixel per inch.
- A “premium” chipset – Mediatek’s Helio X10 clocked at 2.2GHz
- A massive RAM – 3GB
- An awesome camera – Adopting Sony’s ExmorRS lens – capable of shooting 4K HD videos with a dual tone led flash.
- A beefier battery (compared to predecessors) with quick-charge.
Something we don’t like however is the fact that the bezels of this phone are way too large. As a consumer said: “It seems Infinix are selling bezels”, others called the phone “ugly”, and I think Infinix paid more attention to the camera of the device.
- No 4G connectivity on the base model (16GB)
- No Fingerprint scanner (most budget-phone producing OEMs included this sensor – although, so are not functioning optimally)
- Big Bezels (as previously described).
- A skeptical battery – considering what the device packs.
For now, these are the full device specifications of the Infinix zero 3 (X552), the price, and where you can purchase the device online in Nigeria.
Infinix Zero 3 Full Specifications
|2G||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz|
|SIM Count||Dual SIM|
|Dimensions||142 x 70.2 x 7.1mm|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels|
|Protection||Gorilla Glass 3|
|Platform||Android 5.1 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio X10|
|CPU||2.2GHz Octa-core Processor (64Bit)|
|GPU||IMG G620 700MHz|
|Primary||Type||Sony IMX230 CMOS Sensor|
|Flash||Yes – Dual LED (Dual tone)|
|Features||4K HD Video Recording, Auto focus, smart gestures, Geo-tagging, Panorama.|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|SD card Support||Yes|
- ₦46,000 – ₦60,000 (depending on your location)